- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Intel® Pentium®4 or higher
- Dialogic telephony (or telephony and fax) board or Way2Call Hi-Phone USB device (if voice phone calls are required)
- Approved CDMA or GSM cellular modem or landline SMS modem
- Available PCI slot (when using Dialogic telephony board)
- Available serial port (external modem)
- Available USB port (for the Hi-Phone telephony device) and for the UCME-OPC™ security dongle
- Microsoft Windows® 2003/2008 Server(32 or 64 bit), Windows® XP, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7 (32 or 64 bit)
- OPC or DDE server software, or SCADA/HMI/DCS software that supports OPC or DDE server functionality
Control-See’s UCME-OPC is 3rd Party Certified!
Independent Test Lab OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.