- Intel® Pentium®4 or higher
- Dialogic telephony board (if voice phone calls are required)
- Approved CDMA or GSM cellular modem for SMS send/receive
- Available PCI slot (when using Dialogic telephony board – if voice phone calls are required))
- Available serial RS232 port or USB port for an external cellular modem for SMS send/receive. Ethernet modem is also supported.
- Available USB port for the UCME-OPC™ security dongle
- Microsoft Windows® 2008/2012 Server, Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- OPC or DDE server software, or SCADA/HMI/DCS/Historian software that supports OPC or DDE server functionality
Control-See’s UCME-OPC is 3rd Party Certified!
Independent Test Lab OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.