UCME-OPC™ is alarm notification software that combines a number of advanced features for the most efficient and secure automation control solution on the market today – and the only one that offers alarm snapshots via the web or cell phone.
Alarms can be sent in a number of ways:
- Voice over Telephony – send a voice message via phone. UCME-OPC™ can concurrently dial to four recipients. During the call, alarms may be acknowledged; tag values may be retrieved or changed by the recipients.
- SMS – send a text message to any phone using cellular or landline modems.
- Push – Send instant notifications on your phone, tablet or PC using the Pushover® application
- Email – send a text message using email.
- Voice annunciation – play a message over the computer’s speakers.
- Pager – send a text message to a pager using an analog modem.
Users can respond instantly to alarms via phone or SMS text messaging. Predefined SMS templates stored in the users’ cell phones can be used to change set-points, query field values, suspend or resume alarm notification and more.
UCME-OPC™ analyses the critical parameter data of an alarm, compares the values with the desired range, and marks the parameters that don’t comply. This real-time information is sent directly to your cell phone, pager or email so you can take rapid action, and is also stored in a database for offline analysis.
Event notification – Any time, any day.
Schedule pre configured event notification scenarios based on time, day or date. Assign OPC tag values based on time and date.
Control-See’s UCME-OPC is 3rd Party Certified!
Independent Test Lab OPC Certification is the process of ensuring that applications meet the standards specified by the OPC Foundation. OPC Certification requires extensive testing to ensure true interoperability. OPC Certification means multi-vendor system interoperability is guaranteed. If your OPC products are not certified, you need to ask your vendor what sort of guarantees they offer.