UCME-IT™ is a notification server software that enables developers to build SMS, Push, Mail & Voice communications using simple JSON or XML APIs. UCME-IT™ runs on the customer’s server. UCME-IT™ runs on MS Windows™ operating system.
Alarm notification via multiple channels
Alarms can be sent in a number of ways:
- Voice over Telephony – send a voice message via phone. UCME-IT™ can concurrently dial to four recipients. During the call, alarms may be acknowledged; tag values may be retrieved or changed by the recipients.
- SMS – send a text message to any phone using cellular or landline modems.
- Push – Send instant notifications on your phone, tablet or PC using the Pushover® application
- Email – send a text message using email.
- Voice annunciation – play a message over the computer’s speakers.
Alarm history and notification activity in MS SQL Server
UCME-IT™ keeps all alarm history and notification activity in MS SQL Server database. Reporting is available from any computer using a standard web browser,
APIs Notification made easy
APIs for developers – APIs allows you to easily create programs that use the UCME-OPC messaging engine. Send an XML or JSON file from any server on the network. UCME-OPC will do the rest.