Alarm notification via multiple channels
Alarms can be sent in a number of ways:
- Voice over Telephony – send a voice message via phone. UCME-SmartConnector™ can concurrently dial to four recipients. During the call, alarms may be acknowledged; tag values may be retrieved or changed by the recipients.
- SMS – send a text message to any phone using cellular or landline modems.
- Push – Send instant notifications on your phone, tablet or PC using the Pushover® application
- Email – send a text message using email.
- Voice annunciation – play a message over the computer’s speakers.
Alarm history and notification activity in MS SQL Server
UCME-SmartConnector™ keeps all alarm history and notification activity in MS SQL Server database. Reporting is available from any computer using a standard web browser.
Works as a SmartConnector extension
UCME-SmartConnector™ is fully integrated with Schneider Electric’s StruxureWare Building Operation (SBO) by using a native SmartConnector extension.