We are pleased to announce that UCME-SmartConnector is now available. Before explaining what UCME–SmartConnector is, few words about Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure.
EcoStruxure is Schneider Electric’s IoT-enabled, plug-and-play, open, interoperable architecture and platform, in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
EcoStruxure delivers Innovation at Every Level from Connected Products to Edge Control, and Apps, Analytics and Services, on 6 domains of expertise – Power, IT, Building, Machine, Plant and Grid – delivering enhanced value around safety, reliability, operational efficiency, sustainability, and connectivity to our customers.
For more information about EcoStruxure: https://www.schneider-electric.com/en/work/campaign/innovation/overview.jsp
UCME-SmartConnector was specially developed for the EcoStruxure system and uses the SmartConnector engine and EcoStruxure APIs.
UCMESmartConnector™ is an Alert Notification software for Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure Building Operation system(SBO). UCME-SmartConnector™ can send SMS (in all languages), Push, email & Voice messages in response to an alarms started, ended or acknowledged in the SBO system.
The benefits of UCME-SmartConnector:
- Easy to use.
- Scaleble (event driven – no polling!)
- High Performance.
- Easy alarm and value import from the EcoStruxure to UCME-SmartConnector.
- Fast configuration! You can have an application up and running within less than 1 hour!
- Dedicated service & support.
- API and SmartConnector extension connectivity with SBO (Alarm Import, alerts, values, acknowledgement)
- Multiple notification channels: SMS, Push, Email and Voice in any language.
- Escalations & alarm reminders.
- Recipients weekly shifts.
- SMS and Email redundancy.
- Support for different cellular modems: USB, Serial and Ethernet.
- Support for different HTTP-SMS providers.
- Alarm acknowledgement via: SMS, Push and Voice over telephony.
- Two-way SMS support.
- Query or modify SBO values remotely.
- Alarm history and notification history in SQL Server.
- Can run as a Windows Service.
- Based on our UCME-OPC product – ~2,000 satisfied customers worldwide
For more information have a look at: https://controlsee.wpengine.com/u-c-me-opc/ucme-smartconnector/ucme-smartconnector-features/